Since 1975, Braemar Technical Services has provided Loss Adjusting, Litigation Support, Risk Assessment and Dispute Resolution services to the international insurance markets from our global network of offices. Our team of professionals are recognised as industry leaders specialising in the insurance of Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Construction and Property risks.
Braemar Technical Services Middle East is expanding its operations to supplement our growing success in region, and is looking for a Senior Engineering Adjuster to join our Dubai Regional Head Office. The position is open to both local and overseas applicants and will be to work out of Dubai and operate throughout the Middle East and North Africa, as required.
The ideal candidate must be able to speak and write fluent English and have a proven track record of handling large and complex insurance claims. An engineering qualification as well as industry experience are essential and a minimum of five years loss adjusting experience is a prerequisite, with previous Middle East experience being an advantage. The candidate will have a client facing role with companies, as well as local and international insurance markets and is expected to influence the generation of new business.
Investigating, estimating, project managing and negotiating insurance claims and participating in risk surveys, with an emphasis on downstream Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Petrochemical, Commercial and Heavy Industry facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Onsite survey of damage / losses, as well as meeting with relevant technical personnel
– Investigate cause of damage
– Review of technical documentation
– Contract & Policy interpretation
– Quantification and valuation of repairs / remedial measures
– Reviewing highly technical documents and summarising within Reports for Insurers
– Technical presentations
– Travel to survey damage as well as meet with technical representatives
– Marketing to operating companies and Local/International Insurance Markets
– Continuing Education where appropriate (including insurance qualifications as required)
Qualities, Skills & Attributes Required:
– Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
– Chartered Engineer/ Professional qualifications
– Downstream Petrochemical / Power industry experience
– Minimum of 5 years proven experience of managing large and complex claims
– Proven client base and ability to influence new business
Salary & Remuneration:
Attractive Tax free salary. Housing, Car and Travel allowances are separately allowed, together with Medical and Life Insurances.
To apply, please contact Lisa Zaman on firstname.lastname@example.org